I had the absolute best massage at Body in Context! If you have not been in here, do yourself a favor and stop by. The massage did wonders for my neck. I left feeling rejuvenated and looking forward to coming back. Solid people working here…
- M.D. Primary care doctor
- Orthopedic doctor-surgeon
- D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathy)
- Urgent care doctor
- Pain management doctor
- FNP (Family Nurse Practitioner)
4. Examination: Have your injuries examined and diagnosed.
5. Call our office to book an Auto Injury Massage Session. We will collect some information to verify your auto insurance claim and will send you a brief online intake form.
6. Text, fax or e-mail your prescription to us prior with your online intake form.
BY LAW, WE CANNOT BILL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION INDICATING A DIAGNOSIS
We will collect the fees from your PIP from your car insurance company. NOTE: The only time you would be responsible for any fees is if you do not show up at your appointment without giving cancellation and reschedule notice according to our company policy, or any remaining balance for which we could not collect from your insurance company. In that case, you would be sent a bill, due payable within 30 days.
We bill $50 per 15 minute segment for massage therapy sessions. We do, however, offer a significant discount for payments made at the time of service.
We look forward to helping you recover and feel better.