2. Visit your medical provider:
- Primary care doctor,
- Orthopedic doctor-surgeon,
- Urgent care doctor,
- Pain management doctor
3. Examination: Have your injuries examined and diagnosed.
4. Prescription: Have the doctor write you a prescription with the diagnosis, frequency (as to number of sessions per week/month) and duration of time (as to how long within~12 months).
5. Call our office or book an Auto Injury Massage Session online to set up your appointment and receive your brief paperwork; you will need to fill out a form with the appropriate information so we can do some prior verification with your auto insurance.
6. Text, fax or e-mail your prescription to us prior with your online intake form.
BY LAW, WE CANNOT BILL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION INDICATING A DIAGNOSIS
We will collect the fees from your PIP from your car insurance company. NOTE: The only time you would be responsible for any fees is if you do not show up at your appointment without giving cancellation and reschedule notice according to our company policy, or any remaining balance for which we could not collect from your insurance company. In that case, you would be sent a bill, due payable within 30 days.
We bill $31.25 per 15 minute segment for massage therapy sessions. We do, however, offer a significant discount for payments made at the time of service.
We look forward to helping you recover and feel better.